Membre depuis le :
jeudi 22 décembre 2011
- Anglais (Royaume-Uni),
All my buyers must to know this:
- Most of postcards or maximumcards are uncirculated
- Those wich are in other conditions, are in description if are written, circulated or written and uncirculated.
- Defects are specified in description
- I will answer at every question, including scans of the back side of PC-s, MC-s or covers
- Most of my maximumcards are personal achievement, are unique. Thats why, may be some people whom may think that the price is too big. I ask these people to try to think how to collect stamps, postcards, match them and than to wait and find postage stamp that fits. Than they can think that the price is too small.
Also there are some maximum cards with old postcards. The price is corresponding also to the price of old postcard.
If postage stamp is First Day, on a personal achievement, that's rise the price
About price and fees
- I can accept offers if are reasonable compared with the asking price (10%maximum)
- In the invoice is the price for registered mail. If somebody wants regular mail, no problems but this is at buyers risk. -
- The mail taxes until four maximumcards or postcards is the same. After this number taxes are changed.
- Fees in category "other" from the invoice are for PayPal or Moneybookers (Skrill) taxes
- Fees for handling, covers, cardboards from inside, etc, are included in mail taxes
- Please pay in 7 days after the invoice. After 7 days I will send two emails, third will be (after 2 weeks) a dispute opening.
For now I wish all good luck for bidding